Family Dentistry in New Berlin
Should I Go to a Family Dentistry Practice?
Family dentistry practices are ideal places to get dental health treatments for your entire family. Instead of having to go to multiple different dental offices, everyone in your whole family can enjoy getting treated under one roof. At Kraklow Quality Dentistry, you have access to professional preventative, restorative, and cosmetic dental procedures.
What Services Are Available at Family Dentistry Offices?
Dr. Thomas Kraklow offers a variety of services to meet the needs of all of your family members. Some of the most common services that we provide include:
- Regular Cleanings and Exams: To ensure great oral health for your whole family, every one of you should be undergoing a regular dental visit every six months. This helps to catch oral health issues like cavities and gingivitis early on.
- Cavity Checks and Fillings: Cavities are one of the most common dental problems that patients face. Catching cavities early on can help to save the structural integrity of your teeth. Dr. Thomas Kraklow can identify, remove, and fill cavities.
- Fluoride Treatments and Dental Sealants: When it comes to children, fluoride treatments and dental sealants are a great preventative measure against tooth decay.
- Gum Disease Treatment: Unfortunately, gingivitis is fairly common. Dr. Thomas Kraklow can quickly work to treat your gum disease before it wreaks havoc on your teeth and gums.
- Mouthguards: If you or a family member grind your teeth at night or play sports, then Dr. Thomas Kraklow can provide the perfect mouthguard to protect your teeth.
The Many Benefits of Finding a Family Dentist Near Me
Probably the biggest benefit of choosing a family dentist over a general dentist is that they can provide treatment and care for all members of your family, regardless of age. You won't have to worry about scheduling appointments at multiple offices. All of your family's oral health data will be on file at one office.
Another great benefit of bringing your family to Kraklow Quality Dentistry is that it will instill good dental habits in your children. When they experience going to Dr. Thomas Kraklow twice every year for cleaning and exams, they're going to be more likely to follow those good dental hygiene habits into their adult life. Additionally, when you practice what you preach by undergoing regular dental visits, your children are more likely to listen and follow in your footsteps.
Finding a Family Dentist Near Me
Instead of wasting your time searching for a family dentist near me, Kraklow Quality Dentistry has you covered. We serve families through New Berlin and the surrounding areas. Contact us today to schedule an appointment with Dr. Thomas Kraklow!