Cosmetic Dentistry in Greenfield
Boost Your Smile and Self-Esteem With Cosmetic Dentistry
Cosmetic dentistry has come a long way in the past 20 years. Advances in technology, training and materials can repair damaged teeth to the point where your smile is brighter than you would have believed possible. Having great-looking teeth can be a real confidence booster!
What Is Cosmetic Dentistry?
Cosmetic dentistry is a group of procedures that can remove gaps between teeth or repair broken or chipped teeth. The result is a more attractive smile that will make you more confident in social situations. Our dentist, Dr. Tom Kraklow, is eager to help you develop a treatment plan that is right for you. Our procedures begin with a consultation to determine your goals and your options for achieving them.
What Services Are Available From a Cosmetic Dentist Near Me?
When you come into our office, our trained dental enhancement professionals can offer you a wide range of services including:
- Teeth whitening - Our simple whitening procedures can make your smile four to six shades whiter on your first visit. First, a lip retractor is inserted into your mouth so that Dr. Kraklow can work more easily. A gingival barrier is applied to your gums and hardened with a high-powered light. This barrier protects your gums from the whitening chemicals.
- A second gel containing 15% to 35% hydrogen peroxide is then applied to your teeth and hardened with a high-powered light. The gel is designed to break apart leftover food particles and stains through a process called oxidization. This is typically done between four and six times over a time span of 30 to 40 minutes. An oral rinse is done between applications.
- A professional whitening kit may then be recommended to help you maintain a beautiful white smile. Typically, these systems include a whitening gel that is applied to a tray you wear on your teeth for a few hours or while you sleep. They can be purchased over the counter.
- Crowns - Dental crowns, also known as caps, are designed to fit over and replace damaged or decayed teeth above the gum line. They are designed to prevent teeth from breaking or hold cracked teeth together. Typically, crowns are made of metal, porcelain-fused metal, resin or ceramics.
- Veneers - Dental veneers are thin shells that cover the front of your teeth. We begin by removing a half-millimeter of your tooth's enamel, then coat the enamel with either porcelain or resin, and cement the veneer to the affected tooth. Veneers can change the tooth's color, length, size or shape.
- Bonding - This procedure repairs chipped, cracked or decayed teeth. Our bonding procedures begin with the application of a tooth-colored resin that is hardened by an ultraviolet or laser light. The resin is an excellent alternative to amalgam or silver fillings because it can then be trimmed, shaped and polished to look like it's part of the actual tooth.
Search No More for a "Cosmetic Dentist Near Me"
If you're looking for a "cosmetic dentist near me" and you live in the Greenfield area, our team at Kraklow Quality Dentistry can help you! Dr. Tom Kraklow and his team of cosmetic dental professionals have decades of experience and are ready to assist you in making your smile as beautiful as it can be.
Contact Kraklow Quality Dentistry today. Call (414) 427-8565 to set up an appointment or email us at email@example.com with any questions you may have. Let our dental professionals get your smile back in top form!