Dental Crowns in New Berlin
How to Tell If You Need Professional Dental Crowns Fixed
A dental crown is a cap-like tooth restoration that covers the entire visible surface of a tooth. Crowns restore teeth that have been damaged by decay, fracture, or wear. They can also improve the appearance of severely discolored or crooked teeth. So, if you are looking for porcelain dental crowns near me, Kraklow Quality Dentistry serving New Berlin is a perfect choice.
Signs That You Need Dental Crowns
It might be time to visit a professional for dental crowns near me if you're experiencing any of the following symptoms:
- The tooth is sensitive to hot and cold temperatures
- There's a hole in the tooth
- The surrounding teeth are shifting positions
- Tooth decay has spread, affecting other teeth as well
- You notice that food gets caught between your gums and the back of your front teeth, or you can't chew on one side of your mouth without pain
- A dental crown has broken off entirely from the tooth underneath it
Reasons to Choose Porcelain Dental Crowns
Here are five reasons to choose porcelain dental crowns:
- Porcelain dental crowns look natural and blend in with your other teeth
- They are solid and durable and will last many years with proper care
- Porcelain dental crowns are less likely to chip or break than other types of dental crowns
- They are stain-resistant, and your teeth will always look good after cleaning
Best Way to Maintain Dental Crowns
Crowns can last for many years if they are adequately cared for, but they can also be damaged if they are not taken care of properly. Make sure to brush your teeth at least twice a day and floss regularly. You should also avoid chewing on hard foods or biting your nails. Furthermore, if you have a habit of grinding your teeth at night, you may need to wear a mouth guard to prevent damage to your crowns. Finally, make sure to visit Kraklow Quality Dentistry for regular checkups and cleanings.
Reasons to Choose Kraklow Quality Dentistry for Your Dental Crowns
If you are searching for a dental crown near me, then you should visit Kraklow Quality Dentistry. Dr. Thomas Kraklow is always on the cutting edge of technology and will provide you with personalized treatment best suited for your needs. We can help you restore your teeth using porcelain crowns so that your new teeth will blend naturally. The crowns can fix worn out, misshapen, chipped, discolored, and gapped teeth. Contact Kraklow Quality Dentistry in Milwaukee today to schedule an appointment for your dental needs.